The Port Douglas Bucket List
Now this has got to be one of the most difficult “bucket lists ” to ever put together, there is just so much to see and do in the town let alone the region.
Lets have a try…
- Get out on the great barrier reef, scuba or snorkel on the outer reef with Calypso.
- Sunset cruise to the low isles with Sailaway
- Swim at Mossman Gorge
- Evening sunset picnic on Rex Smeal park
- A game of golf at either the links or Mirage country club course
- Visit the Sunday Port Douglas Markets and meet Pla at Play Love Alive
- Take on a day trip up to the Daintree and Cape Tribulation
- An early morning walk along the legendary 4 Mile Beach
- Go up to Flagstaff hill and take in the views
- Enjoy a helicopter trip out to Mossman Gorge, over port Douglas village and out to the reef and back.
And thats only some of it, a visit to the cooler climate Julaten, the Mossman Markets, Wonga Beach, Crocodile spotting on the Port Douglas Inlet or a visit to Hartleys plus the numerous other activities over the Daintree, Whatever Port DOuglas is the ideal place to launch your Far North Queensland holiday
For all of these activities and more visit: Port Douglas Tour Desk